.CMN3 Client Files
The CMN is a cheat-detection client that runs while competitors play their matches. Utilizing a variety of independent scanning methods, the CMN ensures legitimate and fair game play in all our events.
.Update - CMN3 - [ No Update At This Time ]
The latest CMN3 updated version. There is no need to download this file unless instructed by a CEVO Official.
.Server Configuration Files
.Counter-Strike v1.6 Server Configuration Files - [ Download ]
.Counter-Strike Source Server Configuration Files - [ Download ]
.Counter-Strike Source Server Side Plugin - [ Download ]
.Installing The CEVO Match Network (CMN3)
CMN Client Side Installation:
- Download the CMN3 client side application
- Double Click on the CMN3 installer and follow the directions
- Once the CMN3 client has been installed, run the application
- If the CMN3 Login screen appears, the CMN client has been sucessfully installed
- If your CMN Login screen does not appear contact a CEVO Official via IRC at #
.Starting the CMN3 Client
Players must launch the CMN3 Client Application before playing in any CEVO sanctioned match.
- Login to the CMN3 Client with your CEVO Username and Password
- The same Username and Password you created when you first registered for the event
- Your team match schedule will open
- Select the match that needs to be played
- With the selected match "highlighted" click on the Play Match button
- Your "READY UP" Authentication window will now open
- When you are READY to play the match, press the READY UP button
- YOU CAN JOIN THE SERVER ONCE YOU READY UP!
- CEVO does suggest that teams wait until all players are present and ready before joining the server
.Known Issues And Bugs
- Anti Aliasing and Autostropic filtering must be set to APPLICATION CONTROL in your video card settings. This is a know issue with Java and there is no work around.
If you need support please contact a CEVO Official on our irc channel #