1. Grant of License
2. Registration Information
To register your account with CEVO, you will be required to provide your name, address, phone number, email address, and a password of your choice. This information is used to identify you as a "unique user"; of CEVO. In the event that CEVO learns that you have provided CEVO with false or misleading registration information, CEVO reserves the right to terminate your.
This Tournament is open to residents of the following States (Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming), the District of Columbia, and Canada. Residents of Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Louisiana, Montana, and Vermont are prohibited from playing in this Tournament in accordance with their respective state laws which govern playing in "Games of Skill" online.. All players registering for this event must be 15 years of age or older at the time of Tournament commencement. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply to this Tournament.
All title, ownership, and intellectual property rights in and to CEVO (including, but not limited to, any titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, stories, dialog, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animations, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, applets incorporated into CEVO, transcripts of the chat rooms, member profile information, recordings of games played on CEVO are owned by CEVO, LLC or its licensors. All rights are reserved. CEVO is protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international copyright treaties and conventions, and other laws. All rights are reserved. CEVO may contain certain licensed materials, and CEVO's licensors may protect their rights in the event of any violation of this Agreement.
5. Your Use of CEVO
You are entitled to use CEVO for your own personal use, but you shall not be entitled to
- Sell or grant a security interest in or transfer reproductions of CEVO to other parties in any way, nor to rent, lease, or license CEVO to others without the prior written consent of CEVO, LLC
- Copy, photocopy, reproduce, translate, modify, disassemble, or de-compile in whole or in part any CEVO software
- Create copied works based on CEVO
- Use of any third-party software to modify the game play on CEVO, including, but not limited to cheats and/or hacks
- Institute attacks upon a CEVO server or otherwise disrupt cevolved.com
- Harass, threaten, stalk, embarrass, or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort upon another users of CEVO or other person or entity; cheat during game play, including but not limited to modification of the game program files
- Transmit or post sexually explicit images or other content which in the sole discretion of CEVO is deemed to be offensive; nor shall you transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable content
- Impersonate a CEVO official or employee or any other person
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in a chat room or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users, individuals, or entities, including, but not limited to, posting Spam messages on CEVO. Spam messages as used herein include, but are not limited to any effort to use a computer or other electronic device to post an unauthorized and/or unsolicited advertisement to CEVO
- Post or transmit chain letters, cash bots, or pyramid schemes; post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation to other users, individuals, or entities on CEVO
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation
- Modify any file that CEVO does not specifically authorize you to modify
- Spam by posting or sending more than one unsolicited message or piece of mail to a single address or in a chat area
- Communicate or post any user's personal information in or on CEVO's web site, or forums
In the event that you violate any of the foregoing provisions, CEVO may at its option and without notice to you
- Temporarily suspended your access to CEVO
- Immediately terminate your access to CEVO
- In the event that CEVO is contacted by governmental authorities and/or parties seeking legal redress against you for a violation committed by you or alleged to have been committed by you involving your use of CEVO, CEVO, LLC will cooperate fully with and all governmental authorities and any lawful orders of the court with regards to the release of information that relates to you and your use of CEVO, including, but not limited to, user Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, associated personal information, and all other user information on file.
6. Content Uploads to CEVO
You may upload content to CEVO. Your Content shall not: (a) infringe any third party intellectual property, other proprietary or publicity/privacy rights; (b) violate any law or regulation; (c) be defamatory, obscene, or pornographic; or (d) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information. CEVO, LLC reserves the right to any legal remedies available to CEVO, LLC with respect to your Content, including, but not limited to, termination of your use of CEVO if we believe your Content may create liability for CEVO or may cause CEVO to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other sponsors. You hereby grant to CEVO a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, right to exercise all intellectual property rights, in any media now known or not currently known, associated with your Content.
7. Use of Your Content
CEVO and/or its parent (CEVO, LLC), subsidiaries or affiliates may gather, process, and use (and allow others to use) any and all information which you provide directly to CEVO (Content), as well as information regarding the manner in which you use CEVO. You hereby grant to CEVO a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, right to exercise all intellectual property rights, in any media now known or not currently known, associated with your Content.
8. Information found on CEVO
CEVO does not endorse or stand behind the accuracy, truthfulness or reliability of any information (including statements of opinion or advice) provided on or by means of CEVO. Any and all statements made in forums, conferences, or chats or during game play reflect only the views of their authors.
This agreement is effective until termination by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time by destroying all materials obtained from this Site and/or Service and all related documentation thereof. CEVO reserves the right to terminate this agreement without notice at CEVO's sole discretion if you fail to comply with any term of this agreement, including, but not limited to, disruptive behavior, cheating, instituting attacks upon a CEVO server, and any unlawful activity. It is the policy of CEVO, LLC to co-operate fully in criminal investigations, including, but not limited to, and if permitted by local laws, tracing user Internet Protocol IP addresses and associated personal information, as well as sharing all other user information on file with the proper authorities upon request.
You hereby acknowledge that
- the materials in this site and/or service are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of accuracy, reliability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement
- that as part of your registration process and in consideration for the privilege of accessing CEVO and if permitted by local laws CEVO, LLC has the right to send your computer one or more "cookies" without any further notice to you (these cookies only retain your user preferences) and, CEVO, LLC has the right to obtain certain identification information about your computer and its operating system, including the identification numbers of your hard drives, central processing unit, IP addresses, and operating systems for identification purposes;
- that, if permitted by local law, CEVO, LLC has the right to obtain "non-personal" data from your Internet browsing software in order to make certain demographic assumptions regarding the users of CEVO without any further notice to you;
- CEVO does not warrant that CEVO will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site and/or service or the server are free of viruses or other harmful components
- you may not be able to access CEVO whenever you want, and there may be extended periods of time where you cannot access CEVO
- CEVO shall not be held liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of CEVO, LLC
- CEVO reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or delete any information, including, but not limited to, accounts, statistics, user profiles, and any other information accumulated or uploaded on CEVO
- CEVO does not guarantee that any of the games played over CEVO will be free of cheats, hacks, or programming errors that may affect the outcome of games, tournaments
12. Disclaimer of Warranty
CEVO IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. CEVO, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY GAME OR TOURNAMENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. CEVO, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
13. Limitation of Liability
NEITHER CEVO, ITS PARENT (CEVO, LLC), AFFILIATES, OR SPONSORS SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OF CEVO, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
14. CEVO Match Network (CMN)
BY REGISTERING WITH CEVO, YOU AGREE TO RUN THE CEVO Match Network (CMN) AND ALLOW IT TO SCAN YOUR COMPUTER'S GAMING ENVIRONMENT FOR 3RD PARTY PROGRAMS AND FILES. YOU ALSO AGREE TO ALLOW ALL THE DATA THAT THE CMN CAPTURES TO BE SENT TO OUR CONTENT SERVERS. AT NO TIME WILL ANY OF THE DATA CAPTURED BE SHARED WITH THE PUBLIC, AFFILIATES, SPONSORS, OR 3RD PARTIES. THE CMN DOES NOT DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL SPYWARE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH YOUR HARDDRIVE OR ANY FILES CONTAINED ON YOUR COMPUTER.
15. CEVO Officials
CEVO grants its Officials the right to participate in any and all events. In cases where bias or disputes about general demeanor and or game play arise involving Officals that are participating in any CEVO event, the executive staff will be directly involved, rendering sanctions and verdicts based on evidence provided on a case by case basis.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Those who choose to access this Site and/or Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein. CEVO may change the terms of this Agreement upon such advance notice, if any, as may be required by law.
CEVO Match Network CMN is registered trademarks of CEVO, LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rightsreserved.